You Tube is the largest video search engine in the world. With its popularity among people, it has been placed on top after Google. You can create a video yourself and upload it on YouTube to market your business and products/services.
With the following 5 products, you can also create your own video.
1. Camcorder: The first product you must have for making your video is obviously a high definition camcorder. For making a high quality and professional video, this is must. Beginners can use a regular camera or high megapixel mobile camera. You can even use a decent web cam if you want to start, but later you will have to upgrade after you are comfortable making videos.
2. Video Editing Software: The basic requirement for making a professional YouTube video is having one good video making software. There are number of tools available in the market, but you need to make a wise choice. Showbiz is one such wise investment.
Showbiz from ArcSoft is a complete video making software that helps in creating and even editing videos. With number of creative tools, it enables its users to add beautiful effects and background to the video. It also has an option of creating a storyboard and timeline.
Other impressive features include designing and editing 3D images. Adding audio track facility is also available with editing software. Showbiz is one of the most economical software programs available in the markets, and 15 days free trial is offered to new users. Using this software, you’ll easily learn how to make videos, and it can tremendously help in video marketing.
3. HD Professional laptop: The next item in your list has to be a HD Professional laptop. Not all commercial laptops have the option of playing and editing high definition videos. Only a HD system can do that. Of course, it is not a mandatory option to own a HD laptop, but results are always better with this. In a regular system, you will have to first look for an application to convert HD format to normal video so that it can be played. For editing, you need some other app, which has the option of swapping the edited video to HD Format.
4. Professional Place with Ambient Lighting: Just a camera and HD laptop will not make a complete professional video. You have to do some investment for buying a high quality studio light to complete your video properly. In You Tube, when you watch some video that is well defined and professional, it is all because of perfect lightings used by the videographer. Shooting a video in daylight or natural light might be done without HD lights, but not during all the hours. Your location and timing will decide whether you require studio lights or not. But sooner or later, if you are making professional You Tube videos very often, then studio lights are must.
5. Tripod – Cheapest of all but a really important item in the list is a tripod.
A tripod is nothing but a stand to fix your camera. With the help of tripod, you can capture static videos. Tripods are very important for capturing professional videos.
Author Bio: Mary James is the owner of a popular recording studio. She often blogs about movie making and many of her articles have been published in magazines and leading websites.